Latest News Headlines: Here are some of the latest news headlines from India and around the world
- Himanta Biswa Sarma takes ‘Pakistan’ jibe at Congress over Palestine support: The Assam Chief Minister criticized the Congress for passing a resolution in favour of the Palestinian people amid the Israel-Hamas conflict. He said that the Congress was acting like Pakistan, which is the only country to support Hamas.
- Israel-Hamas War LIVE: 230 People Likely to be Evacuated Tonight, Says MEA; No Reports of Indian Casualties, 1 Injured: The Ministry of External Affairs said that the first charter flight to repatriate Indians from Israel will leave today evening. The war has killed over 4,000 people on both sides so far. India has expressed its support for Israel and condemned the Hamas attacks.
- Nokia facility in Tamil Nadu rolls out a seven-millionth telecom unit: The Nokia factory in Chennai has reached a significant production milestone and rolled out its seven-millionth telecom unit. The company said that the factory is one of the largest and most advanced manufacturing facilities in the world.
Latest News Headlines: Here are some of the latest news headlines from around the world
- A family in Israel was held hostage by Hamas militants on Facebook Live, demanding that Israel stop its attacks on Gaza and release Palestinian prisoners.
- The Election Commission of India changed the polling date for Rajasthan from November 23 to November 25, after receiving requests from political parties and social groups due to a large number of weddings on the original date.
- Gaza plunged into darkness as its sole power station stopped working, reportedly due to Israeli air strikes that damaged fuel tanks and power lines.
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed his solidarity with Israel, saying that India stands firmly with Israel in this difficult hour, after receiving a phone call from his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Pakistan started their chase of 345 runs against Sri Lanka in the Cricket World Cup 2023 after Samarawickrama scored his maiden ODI century for Sri Lanka.
- Former adult star Mia Khalifa faced backlash and lost followers on social media after posting a “disgusting” picture of herself wearing a hijab and holding a rocket launcher, mocking the Israel-Palestine conflict.